Saturday, April 18, 2009

pretty convincing

I remember reading somewhere that the best way to show someone how great the savings can be from using coupons and a little planning is to line your purchases up in one place and take a picture. So knowing that I had a ton of great deals in the last two weeks, I gathered up a few items and did just that (all purchases were made at Meijer, Walmart, Target, RiteAid and Walgreens)

Total before: $118.27
Total after coupons, register rewards, and store deals (without tax): $20.22

And all this with being deprived of any stores around here that offer double coupons!

This does not take into account the food items I purchased throughout the week but am too lazy to gather those items up to put on here.

***** OK, so after I started thinking about it, the almonds were all purchased as BOGO and I did not tally up the cost of the freebie almonds in my total, so if I added that cost into it the total before would actually be more like $135!!!****


No comments: