Friday, June 5, 2009

Couons, how I love thee

Let me count the ways...

And for that matter, I love Target as well! Everything in this picture (minus one chocolate not pictured which my kids split) cost me a mere $4.92 after matching either a Target printable coupon or coupon from their mailer, along with a MQ for everything except the Bliss bars and the cereal (which I used the $1/1 printable coupons for a few weeks ago!) Total without coupons would have been around $24.81 before taxes.
The Target printable Bliss coupon expires tomorrow (6/6/09) so if you are heading over there make sure you get your last few FREEBIE chocolates!!

And not to desert my dear friend, Mr. Meijer - who, before I started using coupons, used to take a much larger chunk of our paycheck while I got much less each week....The following cost me $4.98!!! YAHOO!!! Total without coupons $27.85!
We are officially stocked up for the summer with 4 cases of FREE water and crackers and Crystal Light a plenty!!

And to round out my shopping trip, while I was unimpressed with CVS this week and had just planned on skipping it altogether, my lovely friend Tracy reminded me of the CVS deal on milk this week which is on sale for $1.99 with a $1 ECB (limit 2) making it ONE BUCK for a gallon of milk! So I picked up my 2 gallons for $4 and received $2 ECB back. AWESOME!

No comments: