Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Free sample of Quaker True Delights

Go here to request a FREE sample of a Quaker True Delights Granola bar. They are DELICIOUS!!!! My favorite is the raspberry with chocolate. Yum!

Then go here or here to print off a manufacturers coupon good for $1 off a box of True Delights
and go here to print off a Target printable coupon for $1 off Quaker Snacks

Remember to print multiple Target coupons and I have been able to print about 4 of the coupons from the Quaker site!

My Target has them priced at $2.89 and with the two coupons that takes it down to .89 cents. You can only use one Target coupon per transaction, so you may need to do multiple transactions to buy more! I whole heartedly belive they are worth every penny, yet I am still watching for them to go on sale!

No comments: