Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Great Meijer deals!

I had a great shopping trip to Meijer yesterday using a handful of Kraft coupons, some Sunday paper coupons, and Meijer Mealbox coupons.

From my purchase above I used Meijer Mealbox coupons (print at the left on my sidebar) to match up to A1 Sauce, Kraft Singles, Kraft salad dressing printable coupons from last week and the Ragu and Knorr sides coupons from this Sunday's paper and 2 ($2 MQ) for A1 sauce from last week's paper. I also matched up the Kraft $2 off meat coupon I mentioned last week (hopefully you found some too!) and got three packages of FREE ground beef as they were marked down to $1.91!

You can also get MORE Kraft coupons here if you didn't print enough last week! 

My total OOP for 21 items was $5.14 (after using $2.40 in bottle returns)
My total savings was $50.54!

No comments: